Conspiração Dumont

Welcome to my production blog. Here you will find information about the on going of my film game project.

My Photo
Name:
Location: RJ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to My Production Blog









Well,
I`ve decided to divide the content of Conspiração Dumont Game from my original blog, 2DFlashArt. It is because I want things clearer for me and for the visitors.

For the new visitors, this site will be frequently updated with information about the development of a game under construction. In Conspiração Dumont, you control a detective that must prevent the steal of Santos Dumont`s flight plans. You are in Paris, 1906 and the world is very close to see the first man flying in a machine heavier than air.

So, feel free to leave comments. They help me keep into the right direction.

These are the images I`ve used in the game pitch. They help us to feel the mood of the game.